Martha’s Vineyard is New England’s finest location for family vacations.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort reopens for the 2014 season on Thursday, April 17th. We have many fun-filled, family activities planned for our Opening Weekend and Easter! Click here, for more information.
The Vineyard offers a playful, family-oriented atmosphere that’s ideal for everyone. Winnetu Oceanside Resort guests are amazed at the many choices of things they can do here.
The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is family owned and offers a “no hassle” vacation experience:
- We are located where everyone wants to be – at “famed” South Beach – with easy access to downtown Edgartown via the bike path, your car or our complimentary shuttle service
- We offer activities to please active guests, including a complimentary Children’s Day Program, as well as time and space for those guests seeking relaxation and tranquility in a peaceful island setting by the sea
- You can choose the accommodation size and style that works best for your family – everything from 1-4 bedroom hotel suites – to 3-5 bedroom private homes…All featuring either a kitchenette or full kitchen. Or, book one of our Garden Cottages
- We make family dining easy – with our on-site, ocean-view, family friendly restaurant, Lure Grill; seasonal pool-side grill; and weekly clambakes
- Our staff is friendly and eager to please
- The Winnetu Oceanside Resort is filled with lots of little touches to make your vacation memorable – such as antique fire truck rides, face painting, lemonade and cookies, and outdoor, life-size chess
“Here’s a concept: the stress-free family vacation. No, it’s not an oxymoron, particularly at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort on Martha’s Vineyard. Ditch your car and prebook the VIP Island Queen ferry package, which includes guaranteed parking in Falmouth and a 35-minute boat ride to Oak Bluffs, where a Winnetu staffer will whisk you to the resort.”
Summer Escapes: Drift Away – Boston Magazine 2011